We can supply everything you require to install your very own glass floor, or walk-on glass well cover.
Our standard, supply-only glass floor pack includes the following:
- Structural glass panel, with aluminium foil edge protection*
- Black silicone sealant (including product data sheets)
- Foam backing rod (installed underneath silicone joint)
- Surface primer to suit surrounding floor finishes (including product data sheets)
- All gaskets to bed glass on
- Structural calculations for glass – to domestic loadings – including information on Building Regulations compliance
- Design drawing with installation information
- 5 year guarantee on laminated glass*
- Protective timber box for transportation
- Delivery to any mainland UK address**
*Based on a four edge supported rectangular floor up to 2.25sqm in size (e.g. 1500 x 1500mm, 2250 x 1000mm), please Contact Us if you require a floor size over this size, or a round/shaped design.
**Please Contact Us to receive information on delivery outside mainland UK.
- Blanket sandblasted slip-resistant surface finish (sandblast to full top surface) and Ritec protective coating
- Screen-printed raised carborundum frit, slip-resistant surface finish (5mm, or 10mm dots pattern), recommended for external floors
- Painted border to underside of glass to mask support structure and finishes
- Powder-coated aluminium perimeter frame
- 316 stainless steel frame, external floors (marine grade, hard-wearing)
- Supply only, or fully installed
Please fill out the form below with your requirements:
Comments or questions are welcome.
If you require an external glass floor, or walk-on, insulated rooflight, or a traffic loading floor, please Contact Us and we can discuss your requirements.
We recommend a slip-resistant surface finish on all floors, but the glass can be left untreated at the customers risk. Veon Ltd will not be held responsible for any issues with the use of the glass once delivered to site.
Where the floor can be viewed from the underside, there are vanity considerations that should be considered. A sandblast finish will deal with this issue, along with providing slip-resistants.
All substructure is by others and must be engineered by a structural engineer to confirm it is suitable to take the dead and live loads of the glass.
Glass must be checked and signed off on delivery and any issues with the glass must be raised within 48 hours of delivery. If issues are not raised within 48 hours, alongside photographic evidence of damage to the timber delivery crate and glass, any problems will be dealt with at Veon Ltd’s discretion. Veon Ltd check and take photographs of all items prior to dispatch and these images are available on request.